Bagaimana cara Menambahkan Feed Twitter ke Blog Anda?

Saya suka mengikuti blogger favorit saya di media sosial. jika Anda mencoba meningkatkan follow twitter - termasuk umpan langsung langsung di situs web Anda akan sangat membantu.

Bagaimana cara Menambahkan Feed Twitter ke Blog Anda?

Biarkan saya membimbing Anda melalui langkah-langkah yang diperlukan untuk menginstal umpan Twitter pada template Blogger atau WordPress Anda.

Langkah 1: Masuk ke akun Twitter Anda.

Langkah 2: Lalu, pergi ke PENGATURAN dan pilih Widget.

Langkah 3: Klik ‘Buat baru’.

Langkah 4: Pilih jenis timeline tersemat yang Anda inginkan dan mulai konfigurasikan:

• Untuk Timeline Pengguna, masukkan nama pengguna pengguna yang Tweetnya ingin Anda tampilkan.

Langkah 5: Sesuaikan desain dengan menentukan tinggi, tema (terang atau gelap), dan warna tautan untuk mencocokkan dengan situs web Anda.

Langkah 6: Klik ‘Buat Widget’ lalu salin kodenya.

Langkah 7: Jika Anda menggunakan Blogger, pergilah ke LAYOUT-> pilih untuk TAMBAHKAN HTML BARU / JAVA WIDGET-> tempelkan kode dari Twitter.

Langkah 8: Jika Anda menggunakan WordPress, pergilah ke PENAMPILAN-> WIDGETS-> TAMBAHKAN BARU ‘TEXT’ WIDGET dan tempelkan kode.

Ini dia! Beri tahu saya jika Anda mencoba ini & bagaimana hasilnya!

Posting Komentar

21 Komentar

  1. "Selamat siang Bos 😃
    Mohon maaf mengganggu bos ,

    apa kabar nih bos kami dari Agen365
    buruan gabung bersama kami,aman dan terpercaya
    ayuk... daftar, main dan menangkan
    Silahkan di add contact kami ya bos :)

    Line : agen365
    WA : +85587781483
    Wechat : agen365


    terimakasih bos ditunggu loh bos kedatangannya di web kami kembali bos :)"

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks a lot for giving us such a helpful information. You can also visit our website for IGNOU Solved Assignment
    https://www.studylivezone.in/academic-service/assignments/

    BalasHapus
  3. Really enjoyed reading this blog with some points that for sure will be coming in very handy when talking about the growth in a business.
    buy logo

    BalasHapus
  4. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post.
    HTML to Wordpress Conversion
    PSD to WordPress conversion service
    WordPress Blog Customization
    WordPress consultant services in India
    PSD to WordPress conversion service

    BalasHapus
  5. Mostly people have all the same things when they are writing academic task or any other writing, especially light music most people like during the writing.
    thestoriestimes
    quotes
    love shayari

    BalasHapus
  6. Very Useful And Very Creative Article Which Is Post By Site Owner ThankYou So Much Sir.

    Best High DA-PA Dofollow Comment Backlink Sites List.
    Comment Backlink Sites List.

    BalasHapus
  7. Marvelous, what a web site it is! This weblog presents
    valuable facts to us, keep it up.
    loan on time

    BalasHapus
  8. Kamu ingin blog kamu lebih bagus dan berkualitas yuk jangan lupa untuk gunakan jasa penulis artikel seperti jasa penulis artikel ponorogo, jasa penulis artikel tangerang, jasa penulis artikel jakarta, jasa penulis artikel semarang, jasa penulis artikel bandung, jasa artikel seo malang, Jasa artikel seo surabaya yuk jangan lupa gunakan jasa penulis terbaik.

    BalasHapus
  9. Wow, thanks for sharing this unique info with us.

    law dissertation help Uk

    BalasHapus
  10. Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely great. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific website.


    uwatch,
    desiremovie com,
    13377x proxy,
    रोमांटिक शायरी हिंदी में लिखी हुई

    BalasHapus
  11. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  12. Well written! I got more insights regarding this. Thanks for sharing this post. I will look forward to reading a similar post like this. Keep posting. Once glance will give more proficiency in Safety Barriers in Australia

    BalasHapus
  13. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitely come back to more times this year! Thanks for the informative post and checkout for more about Fencing Store in Australia

    BalasHapus
  14. I am looking for such a knowledgeable post now I got it. I get many insights regarding this. Also look into get more about Barrier panels

    BalasHapus
  15. I just couldn’t depart your web site before suggesting that I extremely loved the standard information an individual provide in your guests? Is gonna be again steadily in order to investigate cross-check new posts.

    malayalam quotes
    love quotes malayalam
    sad quotes malayalam
    motivational quotes in malayalam
    friendship quotes malayalam

    BalasHapus

Punya pertanyaan? Silahkan berkomentar..